For ages 2+**
Saturday, October 19 // 2:00-3:30
Friday, October 25 // 6:00-7:30
Join us for a family-friendly, super silly, slimy and sparkly Pumpkin Party! Celebrate every little goblin’s favorite holiday Small Fry-style and visit four not-so-spooky stations:
1. Paint and decorate your own pumpkin with some of our favorite festive materials.
2. Forget the plastic pumpkins and pillowcases—make a one-of-a-kind keepsake trick-or-treat bag.
3. Channel your inner witch or warlock, and cast a spell with DIY potions that fizz, bubble and overflow with magic!
4. Ignite and delight your imagination with slimy sensory play.
- Creative guidance from our staff of crafty ghosts and ghouls
- One pumpkin per child + grownup duo
- One canvas tote bag per child + grownup duo
- All art materials, including a variety of paints, textiles, and more!
- A magical assortment of adornments, like glitter, gems, sequins, beads, buttons, and more!
$30 / child + grownup duo
Save 10% when you register 2 or more siblings!
*Advance registration is open until 11:55pm on October 18th (for the Saturday session) and 5:00pm on October 25th (for the Friday session). If there are fewer than five registered participants, Small Fry Art Studio reserves the right to cancel this event. If cancelled due to low enrollment, we will either issue a refund or apply the fee to another event of your choice.
**Siblings under the age of two are welcome to attend and enjoy our sensory stations free of charge. Pumpkins and tote bags are for paid participants only.
- Pumpkin Party // Saturday
October 19, 2019
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Pumpkin Party // Friday
October 25, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm