For ages 2+**
Friday, February 7 // 6:00-7:30pm @ Tree Town Cafe, 745 Penfield Road CANCELLED
Sunday, February 9 // 11:30am-1:00pm @ Small Fry Art Studio CANCELLED
Love is in the air! We all try to share little sparks of love throughout the year, and we’re hoping to spread the good vibes even farther with a very special Valentine’s Day workshop—because at our very core, (sing it with me!) all you need is love! Celebrate the season of love with Small Fry-style crafts that will show family, friends, classmates, neighbors, and EVERYONE in the whole wide world that love is everywhere. Throughout the workshop, visit four art-making stations, including:
1. Valentine’s Day card-making
2. Heart printmaking
3. Mini love tokens
4. Conversation heart collage
- One slice of pizza, a juice box, and a Valentine’s Day cookie, provided by our friends at Tree Town Cafe (Friday only!)
- Creative guidance from our staff of love-filled art educators
- All art materials, including a variety of paints, textiles, and more!
- A magical assortment of adornments, like glitter, gems, sequins, beads, buttons, and more!
$25 / child + grownup duo
Save 10% when you register 2 or more siblings!
*Advance registration is open until 5:00pm on February 7th (for the Friday session) and 10:00am on February 9th (for the Sunday session). If there are fewer than five registered participants, Small Fry Art Studio reserves the right to cancel this event. If cancelled due to low enrollment, we will either issue a refund or apply the fee to another event of your choice.
**Siblings under the age of two are welcome to attend free of charge with a paid participant.
- Spread the Love Workshop // Friday
February 7, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Spread the Love Workshop // Sunday
February 9, 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm